Holiday Shipping FAQ
The shipping delays happen every year, so plan ahead for holiday gifting like you know you should!
It has come around quicker than ever, but we are right here at the busiest season of the year. There are clear delays starting already, particularly with international orders, so to ensure you get your gifts in time for the big day, I have outlined my cut-off dates for Christmas delivery in line with the guidance set by the shipping services.
A few notes regarding Christmas season:
- If you order BEFORE the advertised cut-off date, rest assured you will have your parcel shipped in plenty of time.
- Any orders placed past the cut-off date will ship in the new year.
- Please avoid chase emailing regarding your order before the estimated shipping date, I know you are excited (so am I!) and I promise I'm working to fulfill your order as quickly as possible. I am a team of only one woman, and responding to chase emails takes me away from actually fulfilling orders, thank you in advance for your patience. I anticipate a a very busy season, which is amazing!
- You WILL receive an email confirmation with a tracking number when your order has shipped. Please ensure you are following your tracking emails and if you are wanting to track your order in the case of a delay during delivery, contact the courier directly via your tracking information - they will be able to advise you on redeliveries and delays, or give you details of where to collect your package should you miss the delivery. I cannot do this for you and although I aim to respond to emails within 1 business day where possible, you will be waiting on this as opposed to just utilizing the tracking service provided. Once your order has shipped, it is out of our hands in this regard.
- Shop small, shop early where possible. I want to make sure I can fulfill your orders before the shipping cut-off as much as possible.
All of my products are handcrafted, therefore longer fulfillment periods than usual during this season may happen, and have earlier cut-off dates to reflect this.
I suggest please allowing at least 14 working days during the season for fulfillment, (this does not include delivery times, which differ depending on where you are purchasing from).
USA: December 17
Canada: December 1
Overseas: December 1
Please read the shipping FAQ for full details regarding domestic and international shipping times and expected delivery times.
PLEASE NOTE: I am unable to completely guarantee any holiday shipping 100% due to increased holiday demand on mail services worldwide, but I will do our best to get in shipping as soon as I can. Once it's out of my hands, it's in the hands of the delivery companies! The best way to avoid delays is to ORDER EARLY.
Experience the Artistry of Small Batch Production
Pieces are crafted in-house from her private studio in downtown Sacramento, individually made to order or in small production runs. For the discerning shopper, Miss Randi releases limited collections -- on and offline -- throughout the year, and occasionally opens her schedule up for custom orders. Please only inquire about these during the "J" months (my "slow season")
Explore our Society Favorites, regularly made in small-batch runs. Order online or visit our next pop-up to see the latest collections.
How can I contact you?
For fastest response, please email -- social media inboxes are notorious for losing/hiding messages in spam.
EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
Keep in touch and tag us in your photos and videos!
- Submit your content showing off your new arm candy to be a featured Bag Lady in the Wild on our homepage and social highlights!
Follow us @shopdiabla66 on all socials
Where are you located?
Currently I do not have a physical store location, but my studio is based out of Sacramento, California.
I sell online via my website, my Etsy storefront (Etsy is fee-heavy, please order here instead), and I travel regularly with my pop-up bag boutique to vend at events across California. I do not offer local pick-up or delivery, but picking up an order at an upcoming market can be arranged, depending on stock and schedule. . Please contact me beforehand.
TO SHOP IN PERSON: Please visit our event page for our current market schedule
I'm interested in carrying your bags in my store, do you offer wholesale?
I've currently paused offering wholesale prices and ordering on my products. However I am interested in collaborating with boutiques that fit my niche and clientele, in both style and price range.
Please fill out the wholesale application to be notified when I'll have a selection available for wholesale ordering again.
Ordering and Shipping Info
How long will it take to get my order?
I'm working on stocking Society Favorites and current styles. Available stock is updated online as it is added, available stock created is dependent on materials on hand.
If you are looking for a particular color/style, please please take this into account. I am no longer re-ordering certain colors or fabrics, either due to cost or manufacturer discontinuations.
- Designs that will be re-created/ re-stocked will be listed on the website with an 'out of stock' sticker until they are available again (sign up for the restock notification)
- Designs/colors/prints that have been discontinued will be removed from the website and will no longer be offered or made... sorry!
If you need your item by a certain date and order accordingly (or ask!). I'm just one babe making bags over here, so your patience is greatly appreciated.
Do you have any items that are ready to ship?
We are currently working on building a ready to ship inventory, please sign up for our email list to find out when we have new items!
Current ready to ship stock is updated as available (Please note: number available may have slight indiscretions during busy market weekends)
Please check holiday ordering deadlines in the shop announcement, and in your order receipt.
Do you take custom orders?
Please sign up for the waitlist or our email list. I love working with customers to create their own special bag, but unfortunately the time dedicated to creating these pieces are harder to find these days.
I try to open up custom orders several times a year if the timing is right, please inquire during one of the "J" months.
If there are designs or fabrics you would like to see in the future, let me know! I always take customer feedback into account when designing new items and ordering new fabrics for the shop.
Please note: Additional rates are applied to custom orders, charges vary depending on time and materials used. Custom orders made with special order fabrics are non-refundable.
How do you ship?
We ship via United States Postal Service Mail (USPS), which generally takes 2-5 business days post-production. Larger orders may be shipped through UPS.
Orders are always provided with a tracking number, which will be emailed to you once your order has shipped.
Please make sure your address is current and correct when placing your order. You will be responsible for any additional shipping charges if your order is returned due to an incorrect address. There is no way for us to know if the address you've provided is incorrect we ship to what you give us (although we wish we could be psychic like that!).
Do you ship internationally?
International customers are responsible for any and all import taxes, customs duties and fees imposed by the destination country-- we have no control over these charges and have no way of knowing what they will be.
Please be aware that when customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- All international orders will have full value declared on customs forms, and will be marked as "merchandise" - no exceptions.
What payment options do you accept?
- Cash is king!
- All major credit/debit cards are accepted through Shopify POS Chipper card reader
- Venmo via app or QR code
- Paypal via qr code
- All all major credit/debit cards are accepted through Shopify Payments
- Buy-now pay-later through ShopPay
Do you charge sales tax?
Yes. California residents will be charged CA sales tax.
Diabla 66 Handbag Society is a registered business in the state of California and is required to collect sales tax with online and offline sales made in California.
If you are outside California and are charged sales tax during checkout, it because it is required by your state to be collected and is automatically submitted by Shopify.
Where is my order?
Orders are shipped via USPS and UPS, a shipping notification with tracking number is always provided when your order ships.
- If you haven't received your order and the tracking is marked as "delivered" please check with your neighbors. It is not uncommon that your package was accidentally delivered next door. Also, check with family members to be sure your package was not received and placed elsewhere.
- Check with your mail carrier. They may be able to recall specific details about where the package was left. Keep in mind that packages that are marked as delivered often mysteriously show up a day or to later. I don’t have any official word as to why this happens, but it appears to be a somewhat common scenario.
Please contact us if you have done the above and your package is still missing.
Return and Exchange Info
Do you accept returns or exchanges?
I want you to be satisfied with your purchase. In the unfortunate case you are unhappy with your order, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a return or exchange of your bag.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Barring damage or a mistake on our end, you will be responsible return shipping costs. The purchase price, minus original shipping, will be refunded once your return has been received.
CUSTOM ORDERS ARE NOT RETURNABLE OR REFUNDABLE.
How can I exchange a gift?
Returns and exchanges are only accepted within 7 days of delivery and items must be in original and unused condition. (Please check gift policy during holiday season)
Please have your item postmarked within 3 business days of contacting me for a return. (Please be prompt with this, I'm a small business without loads of backstock available)
- PLEASE mail your bag back in the ORIGINAL SIZED PACKAGING as it was shipped to you in. These products are structured and handmade, proper packaging protects the integrity of the bag.
- Items damaged in transit due to the use of incorrect return packaging will not be accepted.
Damages and issues with your order
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Custom Orders cannot be returned. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
We cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Care & Cleaning
How do I care for my new bag?
Take care of your bags and they will last a lifetime!
Wipe down bags and straps regularly with a wet, warm sponge or cloth and a little dish soap (please spot clean only velvet and faux fur bags/areas). Handbags accumulate oils and germs throughout the day and they build up over time — this leads to dirty bags and cracking vinyls — so clean those babies!
Dust bags are included with purchase for keeping your new bag dust-free when not in use. Extra dust bags are available for purchase online.
How can I clean my bag?
Please don't machine wash your bags! We cannot guarantee the shape of your bag or the shiny hardware will survive such an intense bath.
- Vinyls should be wiped clean with a wet, warm sponge or cloth.
- Faux fur and fabric linings should be spot cleaned with warm soapy water (or a Shout wipe).
- Do not use bleach or alcohol/acetone based cleaners.
How do I store my bag?
Please store your bag upright, away from direct sunlight. Wipe down regularly to keep your bag free from oils and lotions and looking new. Avoid hanging by straps as storage for extended periods of time.
When not in use, store on a shelf or tabletop, and stuff your bag with acid free paper to keep the shape… and use your dust bag! (Included with your order, or available for purchase online)
Can I get new straps?
Yes. Extra straps are available for purchase online.
These include detachable wrist straps and adjustable purse straps. If you need a replacement, these work for most bags.
*** Certain designs require your bag to be sent in to to be replaced in house, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a strap repair/replacement in this case.
Can you do a repair for me?
Repairs are offered on a case by case basis, with normal wear and tear issues such as damaged rivets and replacement straps.
Please email email@example.com to discuss any issues you may be having with your bag, including photos of any damage.
**Please let me know if you have any issues with faulty hardware, so I can be aware of that supplier or manufacturer in the future. I will try to replace any damaged/faulty hardware to due manufacturing defects or normal wear and tear issues, but not damage due to owner miscare.