Holiday Shipping FAQ
The shipping delays happen every year, so plan ahead for holiday gifting like you know you should!
It has come around quicker than ever, but we are right here at the busiest season of the year. There are clear delays starting already, particularly with international orders, so to ensure you get your gifts in time for the big day, I have outlined my cut-off dates for Christmas delivery in line with the guidance set by the shipping services.
A few notes regarding Christmas season:
- If you order BEFORE the advertised cut-off date, rest assured you will have your parcel shipped in plenty of time.
- Any orders placed past the cut-off date will ship in the new year.
- Please avoid chase emailing regarding your order before the estimated shipping date, I know you are excited (so am I!) and I promise I'm working to fulfill your order as quickly as possible. I am a team of only one woman, and responding to chase emails takes me away from actually fulfilling orders, thank you in advance for your patience. I anticipate a a very busy season, which is amazing!
- You WILL receive an email confirmation with a tracking number when your order has shipped. Please ensure you are following your tracking emails and if you are wanting to track your order in the case of a delay during delivery, contact the courier directly via your tracking information - they will be able to advise you on redeliveries and delays, or give you details of where to collect your package should you miss the delivery. I cannot do this for you and although I aim to respond to emails within 1 business day where possible, you will be waiting on this as opposed to just utilizing the tracking service provided. Once your order has shipped, it is out of our hands in this regard.
- Shop small, shop early where possible. I want to make sure I can fulfill your orders before the shipping cut-off as much as possible.
All of my products are handcrafted, therefore longer fulfillment periods than usual during this season may happen, and have earlier cut-off dates to reflect this.
I suggest please allowing at least 14 working days during the season for fulfillment, (this does not include delivery times, which differ depending on where you are purchasing from).
USA: December 17
Canada: December 1
Overseas: December 1
Please read the shipping FAQ for full details regarding domestic and international shipping times and expected delivery times.
PLEASE NOTE: I am unable to completely guarantee any holiday shipping 100% due to increased holiday demand on mail services worldwide, but I will do our best to get in shipping as soon as I can. Once it's out of my hands, it's in the hands of the delivery companies! The best way to avoid delays is to ORDER EARLY.